Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Good Bye Lauren our Intern

There are so many joys when it comes to having an intern. One of which is seeing how connected our interns get with our group. The other side of that coin though isn't so joyous and we had to do that last wednsday night (Dec 10) as we said our good byes to our intern Lauren Darr.

I have a lot I could say about this wonderful young lady but I'll put a few links below from this blog about what we have done together. You can click on the picture to see a short slide show of the night.

The day Lauren had to leave I put this in my simple little jornal:
Luke 6:40 "A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher."
The joy of a teacher is to see his students take off. I've had the joy of being an intern mentor - today I let her (Lauren Darr) go. I pray that she learned a few things from me and a lot of "what not to do"s from me. Lord, thank you for Lauren Darr and the Joy she has brought into my heart, the IMPACT ministry, and your kingdom - yea God!

Here are the links:

No comments:

Twitter Updates