Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sad times - when youth group is closed

Last night a snow storm came through eastern Iowa and dumped about 5" of snow.  Now wind is blowing the snow all over the place and making snow drifts that are almost a foot high.  Needless to say we had to close youth group tonight - sad times. 

When these times happen I start to wonder what I should do about it.  Just enjoy staying at home with the family, go out and shovel snow for all my neighbors down the street, or set up a phone or online conference with any kid that would like to connect with me during this snowy time?  I've done all of these and find that all of them are the right choice. 

When these times hit I try to find the best thing to do and I find out that most anything is a good thing to do.

No comments:

Twitter Updates