Friday, June 11, 2010

Mark's tip #1


We have made some communication changes here at NCBC. Because of those changes I'm going to be placing my weekly "Mark's tips" that are usually emailed out to parents here on my blog. Then we will point parent's to this blog to get their weekly tips. I can't promise that each week I will have a tip but I will try very hard to do so.

This week’s tip is a web site that I’m learning how to use. It is a great place to get ideas of how to talk with your kids about online safety, to get suggestions on how to set up filters to protect your kids, and much more. I found its suggestion on how to make a PACT in your family very helpful with my children. Check it all out at http://www.getgamesmart.com/. While you are checking it out let me know what you think in the comments below and if you have any other helpful web sites that has impacted your family please share.

No comments:

Twitter Updates