Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I just sent this out on the facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/search/?post_form_id=1d7e4f778fbff6d735d97412a019171a&q=&init=quick&ref=search_loaded


I’m the middle school youth pastor here at New Covenant Bible Church & good friend of the Karamitors family. There are some great joys of being a youth pastor. To see a young person come to know the Lord in a personal way is one of those joys. There are times also that are hard – I’m in one of those times. I made a phone call at 11:45am central standard time to Mike Karamitros (Patrick’s dad) and he said, “Patrick has passed on.” When I was visiting the family I shared with Mike that when Patrick closed his eyes for the last time he was looking into is earthly father’s eyes. When he opened his eyes in his new heavenly body he was looking into his Heavenly father’s eyes. When the family will return to Cedar Rapids and funeral arrangements are yet to be determined. The family requested that Patrick’s organs be donated and a match has already been found for Patrick’s eyes. Patrick’s deeds on this earth in serving His heavenly farther have been many & as time goes by I know all of you will have a chance to reflect and think about these things. I leave you with this thought from Revelation 14:13 “Then I heard a voice from heaven say, ‘write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on. Yes,’ says the Spirit, ‘they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.’”

No comments:

Twitter Updates