Monday, June 01, 2009

Book Report - Breath - devotions for the youth worker's soul


This isn't really a book that I'm review but a devotional that GROUP put out for us youth workers. I found it very moving and gave me a lot of the things to reflect on and pray about. Breathe - devotions for the youth worker's soul was exactly what I needed to help with the time the LORD gives me to spend one-on-one with Him. I share my prayers in my last two Prayer and Review post (click here and here to read them) that I lifted up to the Lord this past two months that show how this devotional affected me. I would recommend it to any youth worker or parent who is spending regular time with teenagers. One little note: there is a CD that goes with the book which has some great background sounds/music to go with the devotionals. But some of the songs (like track 3) is used a little too much for my taste.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

send it to Jason you brother

Mark E. Eades said...

I don't think it will be the best for Jason mom but will suggestion something similar to him.

Twitter Updates