Monday, March 10, 2008

I-tunes - party shuffle - part 2


I did this last month and I wanted to keep a monthly run of my music. Again my goal is really to see if I need to open myself up to more music stiles. Here are my next list (hmmm... two of the same songs came up from last months list):

The Little Clownfish From the Reef – Finding Nemo
Soul Force – Arksun – The ultimate Trance Party (3of6)
Cap’n Shakespeare – Ilan Eshkeri – Stardust
The End of All Things – Howard Shore & Renee Fleming – The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Insane – Francesco Zappala – The Ultimate Trance Party (3of6)
…Macking Me Angry – Hulk
Strength and Honor – Gladiator
Bootstrap’s Bootstraps – Klaus Badelt – Pirates of the Caribbean – The Curse of the Black Pearl
Canon In D – Pachelbel – Classical Music
He’s A Pirate – Ship Ahoy Tribal Mix – Chris Joss – Dead Man’s Chest
Breath of Life – Shelia Chandra – The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
The Rain Must Fall – Yanni – Ultimate Yanni Disc 2

No comments:

Twitter Updates