Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I-tunes - party shuffle


I have an interesting selection of music I like to listen to in my I-tunes list (click on the logo to go to the I-tunes web site). I saw on a number of blogs (like marko's and kurt's blog) that they will put a shuffle list on their blog of random songs they have. I thought I would share a list of mine. My goal of doing this is to see - as time goes by - if I'm listen to the same songs to much (I've been told I do). Here they are:

Santorini - Yanni - Ultimate Yanni Disc 1
Changed - the Katinas - Roots
Maestro - Hans Zimmer - the Holiday
Evenstar - Bayakdarian, Isabel - The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
Nostalgia - Yanni - Ultimate Yanni Disc 1
Running Time - Yanni - Ultimate Yanni Disc 2
Where Are You? - Phantom Sheriffs - The ultimate Trance Party
You - Britt Nicole - Say It
Breathe of Life - Chandra, Shelia - The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
Bootstrap's Bootstraps - Klaus Badelt - Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl

No comments:

Twitter Updates