Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The adventures of podcasting #1


Well we've done it. I've dragged Mark Forstrom (our sr hi guy) and our youth intern (Thomas Burris) with me to do our first podcast together. I enjoy a few podcasts - simpy youth ministry podcast, Kurt Johnston's podcast, and our own New Covenant podcast for our Sunday message. I thought it would be a great idea to share with anyone who might be interested in hearing us share about youth ministry and having a healthy relationship in that ministry to be productive in it. So if you are interested have a listen at MarkX2 podcast. Any ideas and thoughts you might have would be more than welcomed. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Joshua Johnson said...

I'll give it a listen Mark.

Mark E. Eades said...

Thx Joshua, any thoughts or comments would be great. Hope it is worth your time.

Twitter Updates