Monday, October 03, 2005

Oct. 3rd Devotion

Devotion is a very interesting word. The idea is to have a religious fervor to something. Religious in this definition means to give services and worship to God, fervor means to do that services and worship to the extreme. So to me the idea of devoting myself to accomplish something is really important. It must be some accomplishment that God has placed in my life to do. Then I can comment to that accomplishment with all I have. Some of the accomplishments I’m focused on are: my relationship with Lisa (my wife), Lindsey, Nathaniel, and Daniel (my children), the youth sponsors, the youth parents, and the jr hi youth. If I can strive to be all I can be as a jr hi youth pastor then I feel I’ve devoted my life to accomplishments that God has called me to do. Lord please help me to focus on what you want me to focus on and nothing else.

No comments:

Twitter Updates