Sunday, October 02, 2005

Oct. 2nd Describe Jesus

I would describe Jesus just as he says he is. My Lord and savior, my brother, and the Son of the living God. That isn’t always easy to explain but really it isn’t a verbal explanation most people are looking for but a life example that is shown and lived out day by day, minute by minute, second by second. The follow-up question would be: do my friends see Jesus living in me? Now that is really the hard practical part of describing Jesus to someone. I remember what an old friend of mine said once, “we are to this world around us Jesus with skin on.” No I am not Jesus but I want people to see Jesus through me. A better way to put it: do I reflect Jesus to others as a mirror reflects my image to me when I look in it. Lord may I every day reflect you.

No comments:

Twitter Updates