Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Oct. 4th exciting and scary

Matt. 18:1-6 both excite me and scare me. The joy that I have as a jr hi youth pastor is impossible to explain. To watch young men and women grow up physically, mentally, and spiritual is something I will never grow tired of. I love it when I get my home covered in toilet paper and I enjoy it so much when jr highers come to me about something they have just learned or discovered. But just as I have such great joy I also very scared sometimes when I interact with jr highers. Not that I’m sacred of them but of the truth this verses clearly says, “But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.” That is just a scary and humbling truth.

No comments:

Twitter Updates