Saturday, October 01, 2005

Oct 1 clean vrs unclean

To be clean is such a wonderful feeling. I remember my last trip to Mexico to build a home. Every day I was hot, sweaty, and sand was every where on my body but I didn’t take a shower because I was so tired that all I wanted to do was lye down and go to sleep. Then the day came when the house was done, the trip back to the states was over, and we had settled down in the church we were staying at. That church had a shower and it was such a wonderful shower. The hot was removed, the sweat was washed away, and all that sand came off, I was clean. This is the same thing for me when I sin and ask for forgiveness from my Lord. He takes away that sin and makes me clean and it is so refreshing. My prayer is that I would understand what makes me unclean but focus on what makes me clean, the blood of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Twitter Updates