Monday, September 14, 2009

Prayers and Review of Aug 09


I'm back to the Bible reading plan I started a number of years ago (if you want to know how this all started click here). I've made a commitment that I would read through the whole Bible using this plan. It will take some time but what God has been teaching me has all been worith it - thank you Lord. Here are this months prayers:

Lord, may your servants be all about you.

Lord, may I rejoice in all that you are doing in my life and in others around me.

Lord, thank you for clearing my vision and reaching out to me - I am yours.

Lord, there are so many different kinds of people on this earth, may I be open to all of them because they are all made in your image.

Lord, there are so many different kinds of people on this earth, may I be open to all of them because they are all made in your image.

Lord, may my focus - my purpose be about you more and more every day.

Lord, may I have a balance of learning your truth and applying your truth in my life and in those you put around me.

Lord, may I live a life full of glorifying you.

Lord, may I be involved in loving others like you do.

Lord, I want to understand you more - help me.

Lord, may I be your man - focused on loving and honoring you - always.

Lord, you are my life, may I only "work" to bring you glory and honor.

Lord, remind me to look people in the eye and have a desire to actually spend time - face time - with them.

Lord, thank you for making me - me and helping me understand I don't need to compare myself to anyone - I just need to be the Mark Eades that praises you.

Lord, may I be gentle and creative in the way that I spend time with my family and msers.

Lord, open my eyes to your truth more and more so that I might communicated the truth better.

Lord, may your servants keep learning and growing for your glory.

Lord, open my eyes so that I might be consumed by what you want me to be consumed by.

Lord, may I be your useful instrument for the gospel to my family, friends, & the middle school kids.

Lord, may I be pure in everything I do and say.

Lord, may I be a stone that is solid for others to stand on and not stumble.

Lord, may I share when I should share and stay silent when I need to stay silent.

Lord, help me to not just take everyone’s word for fact but keep my mind alert to your truth always.

Lord, may I open your word and drink it in like never before. I'm thirst LORD.

Lord, may I be on the "straight road" to You in everything I do.

Lord, may I grow in understanding you better, thank you for being so patient with me.

Lord, may your truth be found in me.

Lord, may I be about you each day, min, & sec.

Lord, may your complete love drive out everything evil in my life.

Lord, may your testimony shine bright from me.

Lord, your love is so much greater than I could ever think of - thank you & I love you.

Lord, may I focus on your goodness and stay away from what is evil.

Lord, may I be your man, full of what you want me to understand about you and the salvation you brought to this world.

No comments:

Twitter Updates