Thursday, April 09, 2009

Daniel at the "Next Church"


NCBC is in the process of building a new church outside the city of Hiawatha, Iowa. We are really excited about this as a church body and I got a taste of how excited my youngest (Daniel) is about it today. My day off is Thursday and that is the day that Daniel and I do a lot of "honey do" stuff together. Today as we were driving around town he said, "Daddy can we go to the next church?" Initially I had no idea what he was talking about but as we talked I figured out he wanted to see the new church property. If you click here or on the picture above you can see a little slide show of what we did together -we played on the hay bales, saw the ducks in the pod, and throw rocks in the pod. It was great time together and I'm really glad he is excited about the new place.

No comments:

Twitter Updates