I have a sick son and have been up since 3:30am. That isn't so bad but I really don't like seeing my kids go through sickness. As I was helping my son through his last round of yuk I thought of a few things:
1) I've really enjoyed this recent series "It's Super Simply" it's one that I really think the kids need to hear.
2) Having a middle schooler in my home has been something I've been looking forward to since Lindsey came into our lives. This next 3 years is going to be a ride.
3) I'm reading through a book series called "Dragons in our Midst." I'm on book 2 (The Candlestone) and I'm enjoying it. But I've found a lot of my regular middle schoolers love it.
4) NCBC has been going through the book of Romans in a series called - Exchange and it has open my spiritual eyes to things I've never thought of before.
5) Sep, Oct, & Nov is suppose to be our "ez" months - but I find it is more of a shift from a summer of being with kids to a fall of being with kids.