I haven't put down a "simple thoughts" post in some time and I was thinking about a few things this morning and thought I would put them down here.
1) Today I get to baptize my now 7 year son - what a privilege and a blessing.
2) This summer has been the most draingly wonderful summer I have ever had.
3) I've found myself being very selfish these days and I'm not sure why.
4) I've started walking again daily and my wife has joined me - praise God!
5) I'm enjoying an old on-line multi player game again - City of Heroes