Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MS Mission trip - Day 4


Well it has finally happen. I have been on a Middle school trip longer than any other trip I have been on with middle school kids. Wow! Has this been a powerful time for all of us. I have watched the kids take spiritual step(s) forward in their walk and understand of Jesus in their lives.
Today, we got a chance to "Love Out Loud" w/Forgiveness. The kids have dealt with some issues in their lives and have given them over to God. I don't know what they are but I know that God has been working in mighty ways.

If you would like to see what the kids some pics of the kids please click on the picture. It is a shorter set of pictures than usually (only 16) since it takes a long to time to load them here.

Please keeping praying for:
- The kids to see God even more
- That Debbie, Erin, and myself stay focused on God and what He is doing in the kid’s lives.
- For yourself - be ready to ask a lot of questions to the kids when they get home. They each got a book and in it are a lot of post trip questions and devotionals that I would highly recommend the kids to go through. Just ask the kids to "Look in the Book" and they'll know what that means.

No comments:

Twitter Updates