Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Truth - part 2


Things have changed some from the original thought of what will be shared this Sunday (Apr 20) at New Covenant. I originally thought I would talk through the idea of what is truth (see this blog post to read about part 1). But as I thought about it my mind wouldn't stop thinking about Phil 4:8 and how some of my middle school kids could be included in the message. After some prayer we have moved the message back to Phil 4:8. We are going to share that Paul spells out in detail the things we ought to think about as Christians - a filter if you will. I've asked 3 of our 8th graders to help with this message and they all have graciously excepted. It is going to be great and I'm looking forward to seeing what God is going to do through them.

No comments:

Twitter Updates