Sunday, January 20, 2008

Simple Thoughts


I'm waiting for a couple 8th graders to come over to work on the message for this Wednesday night and I thought about a few things:

1) This coming Wednesday night our second 8th grade night. I got to hear the 8th grade band practice a moment ago and they sounded great. Should be awesome night (like the last one).
2) This coming weekend (Jan 26&27) will be my 6th winter retreat with IMPACT. I'm so excited.
3) I sure hope that I will have some time this week to take my wonderful wife out on a date. Haven't had a date with her in over 2 weeks.
4) We will be starting a new series next month called Value Pak. I had a group of middle schoolers help with the creative aspect of the month. It's going to be a fun event.
5) We will also have a parent's night (Feb 20) happening next month. I hope more parents come to this one.

No comments:

Twitter Updates