Thursday, February 08, 2007

Natinal Youth Ministry Conference in Indy


Well tomorrow my wife and I will be traveling to Indy to attend the NYM conference. I'm really looking forward to it. Here are some of the things I hope to experience there:

1) The Biggest experience that I know will happen is to just be a part of the whole conference with my wife Lisa. We have been married for 13+ years and in youth ministry for almost 10 and we have never been to a conference together. No matter what else I walk away with at this conference being there with Lisa will be awesome.

2) Connect time with fellow youth ministers and especially with jr hi/middle school ministers.

3) To see and interact with new ideas, resources, concepts, prototypes, etc to better impact the youth, parents of youth, and the volunteers I have the privilege to minister with.

4) anything else God wishes for me to experiences.

No comments:

Twitter Updates