Sunday, June 11, 2006

Day 4 of the Tri-State Tour


Well it’s the last day and we are traveling home to Cedar Rapids, IA. I’ve got a few more kids here to help share about the trip:

Jordan – It was tiring and exciting at the same time. Going on the tidal wave rides at 6 flags 9 times in a row was awesome.

Trace – I thought the trip was awesome the service project was really cool. It was really cool to see all the time and effort you put into something really is great to experience. Of course the Bat Man was awesome.

Courtney – It was pretty sweet. I enjoyed it immensely. I wish it was longer though I’m exhausted.

Katy – The trip was a lot of fun. It was tiring but it was good to spend time with friends. And connecting with the water through the blog and it hurt a little.

Preston – It was a good time and lot of stuff to do. The food was great too.

Nick – I loved it. That’s it…

Jessica – The trip was a super spiffy time.

No comments:

Twitter Updates