Saturday, May 27, 2006

KS Vacation

Well the big day has come and gone. It has been wonderful to connect with family that I've talked with email and the phone and with family I haven’t seen in over 5 years. We got a chance to have a great meal that my wonderful sister planned for all of us. Then we watched my dad's barber shop show on video. Then we played a little group game where we got to get to know each other more. After that Lisa, Emily (one of my sister-in-laws), and myself took most of the grandkids and went hunting for a cache (for more info check out: www.geochache.com). We didn't find the cache but Lisa did lose the keys to the van she was driving in the middle of a field :o then found them ;D. That was fun but very tiring. After that it was off to another family eat. We had the good old hamburger and hotdogs on the grill. Then off to the hotel for some swim time for the kids and talk time with the parents (I did both). I'm tired but very glad to have spent some great time with my family. I thank God so much for allowing me to have a family that is open to God's truth and want to hear about Him.

No comments:

Twitter Updates