Monday, September 26, 2005

Sept 26 Love Me Most

The questions for this devotional is: Who is the most important person in your life? How do you know?

The verse is: Matt 10:37-39

My first reaction to this question is Jesus of course. But then I thought of my family, my mom and dad, my brother and sister and their family. Often when I thinking of them I start to cry thinking about what life on this earth for me would be like without them. Then my mind would wonder about the sponsors and the youth I minister with and again I would sometimes cry to think if they wouldn’t grow up solid in their walk with the Lord. Then I think of looking into the eyes of Jesus and wonder what He would say and I almost always cry because I would hope He would say, “well done my good and faithful servant.” And then I would know my first reaction is the correct reaction Jesus is the most important person in my life and I know it.

No comments:

Twitter Updates