Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Mission Trip to Mexico cont July 9

July 9th: Today is the longest part of the drive back to Cedar Rapids, IA. So it has been on a bus the whole time. We didn‘t leave until 9:30 am but have been driving hard every since. We hope to be in Wichita, KS around 7pm but I think it more likely around 7:30pm. We shall see. Lisa and I are looking forward to this part as my mom and dad will be bring our kids to us tonight. I can’t wait to see the boys and give Lindsey our daughter a big hug and see how she is doing. I’ve been working hard on the video we will be watching Sunday night when we pull in. I want it to be the best I’ve done yet so I’ve put a lot of time into it. But once it is up and playing I also hope that it will bring glory and honor to our Lord, we shall see…..

No comments:

Twitter Updates