Thursday, September 21, 2006

Prayer requests

I have a group of ladies and men who pray for me each day of the week. I try to send them an updated prayer request/report each month to give them some key areas to pray about. I thought it would be good for me to put some of those prayer requests here for others to be praying. Thanks to all of you who do:

1) With the kick off of the team groups new logistical issues have come up that I’ve never dealt with before. I think these are great opportunities to help me grow as a leader to leaders and I ask that you would pray that I will just get better at equipping the saints to do the work of the ministry.
2) One of the wonderful parts of IMPACT is a group called Deep Impact. I need more leaders for this group to be able to meet this year and right now we only have 3 (me and two lady sponsors). Please pray that we can get two more ladies and at least one more male to join us.
3) This coming Saturday is our first church wide Leadership community and I can’t wait to see what God is going to do through it. Please pray for my planning and the time I have with my team leaders.
4) Two major events are around the corner for all of IMPACT:
a. The Fall Mixer (Oct. 21st) this will be our first large group gather and there are a lot of loose ends that have to be taken care of.
b. The Winter Retreat (Jan 27-28) – The big prayer request is to get the team together to start planning and organizing this awesome overnight event with all the kids.

No comments:

Twitter Updates