Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Helping the hurting friend

I just spent some time with a new friend and fellow jr hi guy Nick about something’s going on at his church. All I can say is thank you so much God for allowing me to be at NCBC where my wife and kids are expected to be themselves and minster how God wired them to be. I praise God that thou my wife works with me in the jr hi ministry there is NO expectation from the staff or elders that she MUST be with me in jr hi ministry.

Nick has had some hard times lately where the church leadership expects his new wife (married less than 4 months) to be with him all on all jr hi events and that she shouldn't be involved in sr hi stuff that much. I've prayed for Nick and his wife today and will more.

Thank you God for allowing me to be here at NCBC!!

No comments:

Twitter Updates