Wednesday, June 14, 2006

getting to know more jr hi guys

I have to say the past month or so has been an awesome time for me. IMPACT (the jr hi ministry I'm the youth pastor for) is going through some major changes this summer and into next year. Because of this I've been making a lot of phone calls and emails to a number of jr hi youth pastors in the nation (there are only a couple jr hi youth pastors in my local area) and it has been awesome. I've been talking through what plans I have for the changes and these guys have been giving me counsel and their time. I love the fact that to these guys and to myself jr hi kids are so important that no matter where they are, no matter who is sharing God's truth to them, no matter if they are their kids or not, they just want to help impact them more. My desire to be an 85 year old youth pastor with a frisbee in one hand, a cane in the other, and share God's love and truth to jr hi kids is stronger than ever before.

No comments:

Twitter Updates