Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Devotionals for Dec. 14th

It has been a while since I've posted a devotional of mine and thought with all the snow this would be a good one to post:

To be a good shepherd can be both exciting and challenging. I went a visited one of the jr highers in my group at the hospital today. He was having surgery on his hand. I really enjoyed the time talking with him and his parents. I realized that this really energized me and I would love to do more this. On the other had it was really snowing out and the roads were very difficult to drive on. I got stuck once just driving up a hill. Today was a day that got me both excited and it challenged me and I hope that every day that I wake up I can have excitement and challenges to do for Christ.

No comments:

Twitter Updates