Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sep 28 Soil

Sep 28

Matt: 13: 3-9, 18-23

“How would you describe the condition of your heart?” What a question to ask. To look at these verses I would have to say that I desire to be good soil that God’s word will be placed on and a magnificent crop would be produced. But I want to be cautions because I can so easily get big headed about doing God’s work. Look how many jr hi kids are here Wednesday night, “That lesson you shared Pastor Mark was awesome,” a youth would say, or you lead the sponsor meeting so well. The man that Mark Eades is craves those “pats on the back” but I need to be so careful not to think it has anything to do with me. It has to be about Christ and His love and grace working in others and me. “Keep the main thing the main thing” as Pastor Ray use to say.

No comments:

Twitter Updates